Are you a Lady Rose?
- Must be at least 21 years old to be invited. Under 21?
- Pay the initial registration of $300.00 upon accepting your
- Must be in school, employed or a retired professional OR...
- A business owner or self employed. Must have proof of active business OR...
- Postgraduate homemaker (may join as an alumna with a bachelor degree from an accredited college or university) OR...
- An adult student, i.g., an adult woman matriculating at an accredited college or university. Must be in good academic standing, have completed a minimum of 30 semester credits or 30 quarter credit hours, with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- During probation...
- Attend new members orientation.
- Attend pinning ceremony for new members.
- Sign the sorority Members' Guide and Member ID Card.
- After probation...
- Attend 4 new members classes within 1 year of joining. (1 orientation; 3 leaderships meetings)
New Member Application.
New Member Registration $300.00
How to Maintain Your Membership
The first step to maintaining your membership is to pay your dues, and pay it on time. After your first year the annual registration fee is only $100.00 and due on April 10th. Monthly dues are $10.00 a month and due on the 10th of every month. Annually that's a total of $220.00 and you are welcome to pay that in one payment.
- Complete the additional new members classes (90 days)
- Adhere to the code of conduct in our sorority Members Guide.
- Active members must attend at least 3 social events per year
- Complete annual community service hours - only 12 hours!