Rose Blossom Fellowship
The Rose Blossom Fellowship is open to young ladies between the ages of sixteen and twenty. The program gives the Misses an opportunity to experience our sisterhood and receive mentorship. The fellowship is six months long and is open from January 15th to July 15th. All participants complete monthly social and service activities including a minimum of 12 hours of community service. The fellowship ends with the Rose Blossom Debutante Ball. Registration is open all year. Use the form below to register.
The Misses receive a certificate of completion, a sponsor gift bag, souvenir book, and a Rose Blossom Fellowship pin. Outstanding participants will receive a scholarship and a letter of recommendation. Community service hours earned in this program can be applied towards the community service requirements for Lady Rose Sorority members. Rose Blossom Fellowship invitations and applications are accepted throughout the year.
Our Goals for the Rose Blossom Fellowship are:
- To show each young lady the importance of self love
- Help each young lady identify her strengths and weaknesses
- Raise social awareness through community service
- Foster a positive environment for socializing
- Encourage character development
- Introduce benefits of membership with Lady Rose Sorority